Clear Water Sangha is very grateful to the many volunteers who have made significant contributions to the organization. Here are some of the tasks volunteers are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the website
- Sending out the newsletters
- Recording Jon’s talks
- Editing and posting podcasts of talks
- Transcribing talks
- Organizing locations for satsangs and intensives outside of San Francisco
- Posting flyers for upcoming events
If you’re interested in volunteering, please send us a detailed note on the Contact page letting us know what skills you could contribute to Clear Water Sangha.
At this time, we are not actively seeking new volunteers, but we will keep your information on file in case a need arises.